Thursday, November 5, 2009

twin beds

As a kid, I shared a room with my brother until I was 13. I know....it was the pits. I finally moved into the basement. But now that I'm a mom myself, the nostalgia of twin beds in a shared room calls to me. Bridget, it brings back memories of all the sleep overs we had at your house. Missy and I were discussing this a few years ago - how we'd always get in trouble for not going to sleep. We'd be talking so quiet it was practically echolocation.

Now that Missy's little girl is on the way and lots of the cousins are having babies themselves, I imagine them crammed in a room together, faking sleep. With us adults (wait, we're the adults?) having to tell them to "Be quiet and go to bed! God bless it - I mean it!"

Here is some twin bed inspiration....





images via decor pad, ohdeedoh, domino, domino, shelter, unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment