Wednesday, May 11, 2011

emersonmade ... me want to be a better person

emersonmade, once a one-woman fabric flower shop, has exploded into a clothing, home and accessory boutique of unique, handcrafted work. if it weren't for the talent, I might just hate the wife and husband team, emerson and ryan (respectively), for being so damn beautiful and successful. (she models, he photographs - yes, I did just throw up a little in my mouth.)

here are some of my favorites from their latest collection.





*love* these belts.


and if that isn't enough, take a look at photos from their new hampshire home (love the crisp whiteness of it), which they moved into two years ago after vacating manhattan, as featured on design*sponge:





I think this pantry might be one of my all-time favorites.




when I read about people like this, I sometimes wonder what it is I do with an average day? how can they have accomplished so much and I am still working on sewing a handbag from two weeks ago?

1 comment:

  1. The goldfish print shirt is so choice. And I'm very into Hudson blankets lately. Like the ones on the yellow twin beds.

    ReplyDelete